Friday, November 5, 2010

My life

Hi this Kara I will be talking to you about my life well my bro is kinda mean but I still love him. My sis isn't mean at all. My mom is nice. My dad is nice too. Well we are not be doing the question of the day in till later well in school someone hit his head on a chair and started bleeding it was bad I hope the person is O.K. Mr.O is really nice but he can yell if he wants you to learn from your mistakes. And my friends are fun to hang out with. My dog patches is really old and she is 14 in human years and in dog years 98 and if she dies I'll cry and cry and cry. Well you know time it is it is the question of the week what of the kind of medicine does a pig uses for a rash and remember there is no wrong answer and there is going to be two questons
of the week and it is what is a puppy's favorite movie theater snack. And remember that there are no wrong answer. Well bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment